CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

She Designs Jewelry Art Fire Artisan for the day




So today I am talking about an artisan that has some really great items in her shop. Please take the time to visit her and to tell your friends about the items in her shop.

Artisan's Bio:

Welcome to She Designs Jewelry! My name is Sheila Hendricks.
I am the youngest of three kids. My dad always called me "Shes"( pronounced more like Sheesh ) when I wasn't in trouble. Evidentally, Sheila was took hard for my nieces and nephews when they started talking. So I became "She" for several years until they all got older and could pronounce my name. So that is where I came up with She Designs Jewlery. It is a way of honoring my family whom I love and adore. As the nieces and nephews are getting older and going to college, I do miss the younger years!
I am addicted to beads! I will be in a shop and see a bead and it will just screams "BUY ME!" and I will! I do the same thing in the way that I create pieces. Sometimes a picture will be in my mind and it falls into place so easily! However, I sometimes will take out the beads and simply lay out different colors, shapes, sizes, until something catches my eye. This is a way of destressing in a odd way.
I am sure that you can tell as my designs are not of one single style. They are a bit eclectic. But that suits me as I am not one that likes everything to be matchy matchy. In my world, if I like the individual pieces, that makes them match. Crazy I know!
I started in the summer of 2007 and have not looked back. I love designing jewelry and it quickly became a passion! I have some new ideas swirling in my mind and will be working on them in the next few weeks. I hope to be sharing those with you soon!
I am currently having a 25% OFF SALE! The prices have been changed and reflect the SALE PRICE ! Sale goes through the end of May!
Welcome to She Designs Jewelry! My name is Sheila Hendricks. Please enjoy looking through all my lovely creations! I also take custom orders, so if you have something specific in mind, please let me know. I would love to create something unique for you!
I have some new ideas swirling in my mind and will be working on them in the next few weeks. I hope to be sharing those with you soon!

Thanks! Sheila Hendricks, She Designs Jewelry

0 comments: