CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 05, 2009

Rocky CreekGems ArtFire Artisan





Rocky Creek Gems and Gifts is named for the little creek that runs through the 86 acres of our family property just outside La Grange, Texas.

I have been making things for as long as I can remember. I'm not a "single-craft" person! I enjoy working with gemstones, beadwork, knitting, crocheting, quilting, sewing, embroidery--you name it! As a former middle school science teacher, I particularly love making use of unusual items.

I am the author of two wildcrafting booklets available through Texas Parks

Studio Announcement:
Welcome to Rocky Creek Gems and Gifts! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will enjoy your visit and will return often.

This shop abides by the voluntary Code of Ethics:

" I pledge that everything in my shop is hand-crafted; is either my own design, or I have legal permission to use it. I pledge to provide my customers with the highest quality product I'm capable of producing; to treat my customers courteously; to provide them with excellent service; and to conduct my business in an ethical and socially responsible manner."

0 comments: