CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

WyredOnWire ArtFire Artisan




Thank You for stopping by. I am just opening so I will be adding new products for you regularly. If you would like to see more of what I offer please check out my shop over at etsy http://wyredonwire.etsy.com where you can also see that I do have a 100% customer feedback! If you have any questions please send me a message.

*****ARTIST STATEMENT*****
My jewelry is a mirror. Not only does it show the reflection of myself,but also of you and your personality. I am compelled by a love triangle. My need for a creative venue, the need for beautiful objects to be manipulated and your need to be beautifully adorned.

I most frequently work with Sterling silver, Gold filled, Copper, Brass, Leather,Gemstone, Swarovski Crystal, Pearls. However any medium that inspires my imagination to transpire can be found in my designs.

I have been creating jewelry in some form or another since I was a small child. In the past 8 years is when I became serious about it and started to sell my jewelry.

0 comments: