CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Mothers Day Gifts

So the other day I was out with my mother and I asked her what she wanted for Easter, and she tells me nothing. We argued back and forth for a little while and then the subject was dropped.


A little while later I asked her so that do you want for Mothers Day? She tells me that there isn't anything that she wants at the this time and for me not to worry about it. I then began asking her what she liked in the store and if that was something that she would like. So would answer, but nothing really jumped out at her and said "You really need this".


So we continued through the store and then we ran into a friend and we started talking. We talked for a while with our friend and then we went our separate ways. Once my mother and I were alone, I asked her what she though about the necklace that our friend was wearing. My mother said that she really liked it and thought that it was very pretty. So then I decided that I would make my mother a necklace that similar to the one that we saw our friend wearing. The above picture is what I came up with. I have one of these for my mom, but I had to share this little jewel with the rest of you. I do have this item up in my art fire and made it myself shops if anyone is interested. Should you desire this piece in a different color, then please send me a message and will do what I can. Happy Easter, and don't forget that Mothers Day on May 10th.

0 comments: