CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Officially Spring is here...but is it Really?

jewelry_011_500Ok, so I am the type of person who really likes to see all of the Seasons. But usually before one season is over, I am very ready for the next season to start. Like right now, the calendar says that Spring is here.....but I haven't seen it yet. I just wish that the weather would cooperate and be nice the way that spring is suppose to be. With all of the flowers in bloom, the baby animals being born, easter, etc and I an so tired of the weather being cold. So with all of that in mind, I have created this beautiful necklace with swarovski violet and clear crystals

I have designed this necklace with the thought of spring being here. I love all of the colors of the small flowers starting to bloom. I have made this necklace with a .925 Sterling Silver Figure Eight chain. To the middle 4 inches of the chain I have strung swarovski crystals accented with small 2mm sterling silver seamless beads. I have strung 10 4mm Violet Swarovski crystals and 9 Swarovski Clear AB crystals. Each set is attached to the sterling silver chain using 22gauge sterling silver eye pins. This necklace measures about 20 inches in length. All of my items come in a small gift box, ready to wear or to give as a gift. Should you have any questions or would like this style in a different color, please let me know. Thanks for looking and happy shopping!!!

0 comments: