CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Still New to Blogging and Internet Sales

So today I recently discovered a new application. This application is really cool and it allows you to be able to put your pics into a slide show and then show that slide show on your blog or your website.
Since I am still new to all of the things that are available online, this was a very cool find for me. I was able to enter that slide show onto my shop site here as well as my facebook site and also my blog.

So of course, I had to e-mail the link to all of my friends and family telling them, "LOOKY, LOOKY, look what I just did!" I know that most of you on here probably know about this little site already, but for someone who has not been online selling my stuff for very long, this is very cool.


Should anyone have any other suggestions or recommendations for me, please send those comments my way. At this point, since I still have yet to have my first sale online, any help you can give me will be appreciated.

0 comments: